Thank you to all schools that entered. The BioDive competition is now closed.
The winner of our grand prize, a €10,000 Biodiversity School Garden is Spa National School Tralee
And our ten runners up are…
- The Teresian Junior School, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 4
- Scoil Íosagáin, Buncrana, Co. Donegal
- Scoil Choilm Community National School, Porterstown, Dublin 15
- St Coen’s NS, Rathnew, Co. Wicklow
- St. Nicholas’ Primary School, Longwood, Co. Meath
- Castletown Girls National School, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Scoil Realta na Maidine, Listowel, Co. Kerry
- St John of God Primary School, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
- Bishop Foley Memorial School, Rathnapish, Co. Carlow
- Scoil Mhuire Lourdes, Tullow, Co. Carlow
These schools have all won a full day biodiversity workshop facilitated by Biodiversity in Schools
What is BioDive?
Applegreen are offering primary schools throughout Ireland the opportunity to win a garden by participating in the Applegreen BioDive competition!
We are providing a €10,000 grand prize for the winning school to install a garden which will provide educational opportunities on Ireland’s native species for years to come, supported by Biodiversity in Schools.
10 runner up primary schools will receive a full day biodiversity workshop delivered by Biodiversity in Schools, and all participating schools will receive a Biodiversity box filled with educational resources for the classroom.
Applegreen will send a BioDive poster to every participating school where collectible stickers can be added to. Stickers will feature photography of Ireland’s native species with interesting facts for each.
How it works
Open registration for primary schools to participate in the Bio Dive
Applegreen will send a BioDive poster to all confirmed participating schools.
Applegreen customers can collect stickers in store with every purchase of €5 or more. T’s & C’s apply.
Schools who collect all 120 stickers are in with a chance of winning the prize.
For any press queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up Form
The sign up form is now closed.